[email protected]

How can we help you?

How do I insure a JDM or Classic vehicle?

If this is not your primary vehicle, we highly recommend classic car insurance. Typically they ask for less than 5k miles per year and some various stipulations, however, we have found it to be the most cost-effective.

If this vehicle will be your daily driver, we have had the best luck with Progressive thus far. You have to state that it is a non-conforming vin and ask for a “Stated Value” policy. Meaning you and the insurance company agree on a value vs. KBB for example.

Still Have Questions?

Please feel free to contact us at:
[email protected].

Scroll to Top